Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

Talking...

...of yummy food, we had a small family meal at The Stonemill Restaurant, in order to celebrate my little sister getting into HMSG. The food was very close to divine, and in order to get my dear readers taste buds tingling I'll let you know what I had. Firstly, seared king scallops with Parma ham crisps, white bean puree and sun blushed tomatoes for my starter. The scallops were heavenly (and on the large side), and the Parma ham rounded off the textures well. For the main course I plumped for a juicy fillet of (local) Longhorn beef on a port-braised shallot base. This was rounded off by a lovely gingery sticky toffee pudding. In other news, after chatting with a few people, it seems a certain Mr Sam Korn is heading towards being a man of the cloth.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?